$ 30.00 — Sold out
Join us for an afternoon of watercolor painting and relaxation through art. Using techniques of watercolor and printmaking, everyone (kids and adults) will create colorful process art pieces on a variety of beautiful papers.
Take a deep breath, mix paint with water and create colorful works of art with no rhyme or reason - other than to simply relax and get away from the stress of the day. You and your child will be given all the tools and materials needed to create a watercolor print/painting to be proud of.
Notes on this Workshop
• Date/Time: Wednesday, November 11, 3:00-4:30pm
• Suitable for ages 18 months and up.
• No drop offs. Adults work on their own projects too!
• Wear clothes that can get messy.
• Approach watercolor process from a different perspective.
• Prepare to have a nice relaxing afternoon with your child.