We are back and ready to create with you and your child. This workshop will explore monoprinting using a variety of printmaking techniques and incorporating some painting as well. We’ll guide you and your child through the process and you’ll both end up creating some really beautiful prints that are frame-worthy. The session will be high energy, very hands on and messy. Wear clothes that you don’t care about and bring your imagination. We are going to make the most of this new normal, by staying creative and making sure we have a lot of fun along the way. Hope you will join us.
Notes on this Workshop
• Suitable for ages 18 months through 18 years.
• No drop-offs. Adults work on their own projects too!
• Masks are required for everyone.
• Wear clothes that can get messy.
• Everyone leaves with a series of prints.