BUT... you have to get me a present & you have to wrap it!
That’s right, I’m throwing myself a birthday party on Saturday, April 13 from 4:00-6:30pm and you are invited! Everyone will have a chance to make a few prints and work on a really big birthday card for me.
There will be food & drink and a very chocolatey cake. After two years of helping kids celebrate their birthdays, I want my own birthday party. Here is a list of gift ideas (aka items we use in the shop).
• Bounty Paper Towels
• Scott Tissue Toilet Paper
• Crayola Crayons (any-size)
• Futatsu Wari Komasuki (any size)
• #2 Pencils (any kind)
• Printmaking Brayers (any size)
• Pencil Sharpeners (any kind)
• Futatsu Wari Hangi To (right hand - any size)
• Paint Brushes (any size, any type)
• Gelli 4" Round Plate (any size)
• Duct Tape (any color, any size)
• Printmaking Barens
• Q-tips (aka ‘Belgian Frites’)
• Takenokawa | Bamboo Sheath for Barens
• Sharpie Markers (any kind)
• Gelli Printing Plate (8x10)
• Watercolor Pencils (any kind)
To rsvp, add this item to your cart and proceed through checkout (no charges will be applied- I just need to make sure you’ve already attended one of our workshops in the past).
Please RSVP by Friday, April 5 and let me know how many are attending so I can prepare. I hope you will join us!